The Tenluxe textile cleaning gun removes stains easily. Most oil stains or dust on textiles can be quickly cleaned with the
cleaning gun, making hand-washing unnecessary.
Particularly suited to ready-wear factories, textile factories and laundries with medium-to-load workloads.
AC Power Supply:110V 60Hz / 220V 60Hz / 220V 60Hz
The Use of the Cleaning Solvents
Step 1 Hold down the trigger switch and the solvent will start spraying after 5 seconds.
Keep a distance of 10 ~ 20 cm from the target. Adjust solvent strength by changing the distance.
Step 2 The volume can also be adjusted. Rotate volume control knob anti-clockwise to increase volume. Rotate clockwise to reduce
volume and spray strength.
Step 3 Clean from the edges first. For lighter solvents, reduced the volume slightly. If volume is too high actual spray strength
Step 4 If the nozzle head is blocked, remove the nozzle head and clear obstruction with a toothpick or another cleaning gun. Donot
use a hard metal needle.
• The pump cylinder (see Drawing C) includes wear-resistant copper lining (C ①) and chromium ring (C ②) to deliver a service life
of more than 100 million cycles.
• The oil storage ⑥ allows constant lubrication of the pump to extend piston life.
• The piston spring (C ⑤) isolates the spring and liquids (C ④) to prevent corrosion.
• Distinctive impact-resistant nylon housing for thermal protection and ease of cleaning.
• A variety of nozzles for different applications are available.